Moroccan authorities said Sunday they had arrested two Daesh/ISIS suspects in the capital Rabat.
In a statement, the Interior Ministry said the two suspects were planning to carry out terrorist attacks in the kingdom.
The statement said electronic devices and cold steel were seized during the security swoop.
According to official figures released late last year, the Moroccan authorities have dismantled more than 180 terrorist cells since 2002.
*Ahmed Asmar contributed to this report from Ankara
Anadolu Agency website contains only a portion of the news stories offered to subscribers in the AA News Broadcasting System (HAS), and in summarized form. Please contact us for subscription options.